My Go-To Technology Integration Tools



Hi friends!  As the return to school quickly approaches, I am preparing materials to share with my staff.  One of the items on my to do list is to put together a list of tools that would be the tools I'd recommend to any teacher to try out.  During the school year, I made a list of all the technology tools I am familiar with and I categorized them by how I would use them, for example- collaboration, video editing, creative response, screen casting, etc.  It started out as a Google Doc that you can check out here.  Since then it has evolved.  I knew I wanted to take this to the next level and make it more visually appealing.  So I did a thing... I made an ebook using Canva!  I put together some tips on lesson planning with technology integration and some tools I'd recommend based on the 4 C's.  I wanted to make sure it was not too overwhelming.  So you will find a few tools for each category.  

Can I ask for your help?  Will you check it out and let me know what you think.  

Please tell me if you like cover 1 or 2. What is missing?  What would you add or change?  I haven't shared it with staff yet, so I'd love feedback.

Technology Integration Tools

by amy.marquez4



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Clarity and Engagement Key to Successful Communication

Making Connections and Finding My Why

2021-2022 Keep, Lose or Try