Canva PD Choice Board





Looking to brush up on your Canva skills?  Interested in trying out the new features?  I have just the thing for you!  I put together this Canva PD choice board that you can use to explore the features you are interested in.  You can work the tasks in any order you choose and at you own pace.  The most important thing is to choose what you feel you need to learn about and just have fun!  

This post is part of a training session I held for our district back to school technology professional development.  You can find my presentation linked on the choice board.  Don't forget to download your badges and share them with me @SoTxLibrarian and @LibrarianLugo

I'd love to hear what you think of this choice board. Please tell me in the comments below.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making Connections and Finding My Why

Clarity and Engagement Key to Successful Communication

2021-2022 Keep, Lose or Try